M933 Razr2 Front
• The 6-ply rating makes the Razr2 suitable for all types of terrain. Made especially for the GNCC, the Razr2’s increased depth and angled tread offers improved steering and braking. According to Bill Ballance, with the Razr and Razr 2, Maxxis offers the best set-up for the serious cross country racer on every track and weather condition known to man.
• 'The Razr 2 takes traction to the next level. It has more traction for cornering, braking, and forward bite than the Razr, and even more puncture resistance, with the lugs extending further over the sidewall.'
• Bill Balance, Eight-time GNCC Champion
• Aggressive tread pattern for enhanced cornering ability
• Raised yellow lettering on the sidewall
• Tire is suitable for all types of cross country terrain
• Increased lug depth offers increased skid and traction control
• Made especially for the Grand National Cross Country race circuit
• Eight-time GNCC Pro Class champion Bill Balance recommends the Razr and Razr 2 tire on all race surfaces for serious cross country racers .
Quad / ATV
||M933 Razr2 Front
||23x7.00-10 TL 36J Rear wheel
|Tyre load index
|With/Without Valve (TT/TL)