Delivery and Payment
www.tyres-outlet.co.uk is an Internet service brought to you by DeltiLog Ltd., Witney, Oxfordshire.
All listed prices include value added tax (VAT).
We make life easier for you and deliver wherever you want within our delivery area. For tyres-outlet.co.uk this means the UK exclusively. To save you time and money, we deliver the tyres to your doorstep. If you require a fitting service, we offer a number of tyre fitting companies in your area.
Choose between 3 delivery alternatives:
- The tyres are delivered directly to your home address. We deliver to the same address to which the invoice is sent. You can then fit the tyres yourself or you can take the tyres to be mounted by a service station of your own choosing.
- The tyres are delivered to an alternative address. In this case, please specify the delivery address, and the person authorized to receive the tyres on your behalf.
- The tyres are delivered directly to a fitting station near where you live. Please check "Please deliver the tyres to a fitting station partner." in step 2 of the order process and choose a fitting station in your area in step 3.
If you have any questions about our delivery terms, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices include VAT and transport costs within mainland Britain.
Single tyre orders carry an additional charge of GBP 5.00. Motorbyke tyres are delivered free of charge.
- For the Scottish Islands and the Highlands please add £9.50 per tyre
- For Northern Ireland please add £9.75 per tyre
- For the Isle of Man and Isle of Wight please add £14.75 per tyre
- For the Republic of Ireland please order through www.tyres-outlet.co.uk
The site there contains transport prices to Ireland and prices in EURO's.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to the Channel Islands
The normal delivery time for an existing order is 5 to 8 working days. For complete wheels, the delivery time is approximately 7-10 working days. Over 90% of our orders are delivered within 5 working days (please note that all delivery times are subject to stock availability). The delivery time for complete wheels is approximately 7-10 working days. You will be notified by e-mail if we do not have your tyres in stock along with a date when we expect to have stock in again. When the goods are sent out, you will receive notification by e-mail. This e-mail will serve as your invoice and will also state the delivery date.
Please note: Due to Brexit regulations, an increased delivery time must be expected. We ask for your understanding & do our best to deliver your tires to you as soon as possible.
Please choose your preferred method of payment:
- By credit card or debit card. We accept Visa and Eurocard/Mastercard. Enter your card number. We will debit your account after delivery. If, for security reasons, you would like to avoid sending your credit card number via the Internet, please report to us your credit card details by phone.
- PayPal: email@example.com.
- By bank transfer. Transfer the amount to the account listed on the invoice. After receiving the payment, we will deliver the tyres.
If you have any questions about our payment options, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our postal address:
6 Langdale Court
Telephone: 0808 1891233 (freephone)
Service hours are: Mo-Fri 7am-9pm.
Please do not return any tyres to the above address. We cannot accept any tyre deliveries at this address. Please give us a call, or contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. We'll arrange for the tyres to be picked up.