Saves on energy consumption. But not on comfort.
The Continental CS20 with its closed shoulder immediately offering several advantages; Vibration is minimized whilst at the same time providing good traction and excellent cornering stability.
- Minimized vibrations
- Good traction
- Excellent stability
- Superior handling characteristics
- Low operating costs
- The closed shoulder provides low vibrations and maximum running smoothness
- Level contours ensure very quiet rolling characteristics
- The Revolutionary double-L tread provides superior traction.
- Continuous tread belts ensure very excellent lateral loads
- Rounded groove contour is excellent for self-cleaning
- Smooth and even tread for low rolling resistance supported by optimised compound technology
- Block-free tread for even wear
||CS 20 Clean Sit
||225/60 -10 142A5 Dual Branding 6.50-10
|Tyre load index
|With/Without Valve (TT/TL)
||Tyre requires tube