Fulda is a household name when it comes to car tyres in Germany. It was founded in Fulda, a city in Germany in 1906. Fulda offers a wide range of high quality and right car tyres for passenger cars, trucks, vans and also for the farm markets. Fulda is now a member of the Goodyear tyre group and these tyres are used widely all over Europe. The Fulda winter tyres are known for its great balance and control on the icy and snowy roads. These snow tyres offer great value for your money and are made precisely to meet all the challenges of winter road conditions. These ice tyres have great German heritage and quality and the company has been in the business of making tyres for over 100 years.
The Popular Types Of Fulda Winter Tyres
The following are some of the popular Fulda winter tyres that are on sale in the online stores. If you are thinking to buy them at genuine prices without any breach in quality, then you need to shop at the Tyres-outlet.co.uk store.
Fulda Kristall Control HP2
Fulda Kristall Montero 3
- This right winter tyre from Fulda is known for its excellent road stability, snow traction, and grip characteristics.
- These tyres are made using the state of the art snow catcher and bubble blade technology of Fulda.
- The snow road tyres are the right when it comes to snow and ice grip. The tread of the tyre is designed in such a way that they have a good grip on the winter roads always.
- The tread pattern is asymmetrical and has a central rib that ensures great tyre stability on wet rods.
- The grooves have crisscross structure and therefore water repels off the surface of the tyre quickly. There is no risk of aquaplaning.
- The snow gets caught in the tread of the icy road tyres so that the tyre has the better road grip.
- The central grooves of these quality winter tyres will create an interlocking network to grab hold of the snow as you drive. This way the tyre will enjoy the perfect grip on snow covered road always.
- The snow catching technology ensures that snow is caught between the tread footprints and therefore you enjoy low rolling resistance.
- The bubble blade technology of Fulda winter tyres ensures a dense blade arrangement to ride over ice and snow with ease.