Tyre tread MP 85 Hectorra 4x4 SUV UHP - A new high-speed summer asymmetric tread for SUVE vehicles - for the most demanding tyre segment – ULTRA HIGH PERFORMANCE. The asymmetric design of the tread offers optimal maneuverability and safety on wet and dry surface. The tyre is designed for SUV vehicles, for fast and safe drive in UHP segment with 100% paved/0% unpaved rating.
Road Ultra High Performance SUV tyre
- Comfort and safety even at high speeds
- Asymmetrical design of tread
- Excellent handling and steering precision on dry and wet road surface
- Modern design and innovative features to increase safety – “safety info”.
Outer section of the tread
- wider tread blocks with narrow cross grooves improve safety in turns, especially in sporty drive conditions
Inner section of the tread
- narrow tread blocks in combination with wider cross grooves with positive impact on performance and safety on wet road surface
Straight circumferential grooves
- wide straight circumferential grooves enable quick removal of water from tread = maximum resistance to aquaplaning, excellent directional stability and maneuvering
- different angles of the outer circumferential groove walls are designed to improve the rigidity of the tread thus increasing stability in all situations
System of lamellas
- additional splitting of individual segments ensuring silent and comfortable drive
Full circumferential strip
- greatly increasing the directional stability and its position in the outer zone increases the safety in turns
Enclosed shoulder blocks
- enclosed shoulder blocks reinforce the shoulder part with positive impact on maneuverability = excellent stability in turns, dynamic driving properties, excellent handling
- prevent turbulent streaming of water in circumferential grooves
- STOP indicator informing the driver about approaching end of tyre life
- safety wear indicator, 3x circumferential indicator of the groove depth, informing the driver on current condition of the tyre tread, warning the driver to adjust the driving style to the condition of the tyre tread
EU Tyre Label and Efficiency Classes
The European Union, under CE 1222/2009, has mandated that all tyres manufactured after the date of July 1 2012 for cars and commercial vehicles include standard EU Tyre Labels classifying them by three performance characteristics:fuel efficiency classified from A to G,wet grip classified from A to G, and noise emission in decibels.
Categories of tyres unaffected by this regulation include: retreaded tyres, professional off-road tyres, racing/sports car tyres, as well as certain types of tyres designed to improve traction such as studded tyres, T-type temporary spare tyres, tyres for cars built before 1990, tyres with a maximum allowed speed of 80km/h, tyres for rims with a diameter less or equal to 254 mm or greater or equal to 635 mm.
This label is intended on one hand to promote economic and ecological efficiency in traffic, as well as increase road safety, and on the other hand to help consumers select appropriate tyres by ensuring a certain degree of product transparency.
Nevertheless, the label has been criticized for only showing a very limited number of characteristics. Professionals argue that tyres have many more features that are important and relevant to road safety, including but not limited to aquaplaning properties, driving stability, service life, product properties on wet and dry roads other than wet grip, properties on snow.
Tyre manufacturers suggest that the test results from various institutions and industry magazines should remain a very important source of information for the end consumer, because they focus on and rate a wide variety of tyre properties and features.
||285/45 ZR19 111W XL
|Tyre load index
|With/Without Valve (TT/TL)