Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun
The ideal choice for cost-conscious compact and midsize car drivers. Created using the pioneering 4D-Nano Design technology, the innovative SINCERA SN832 ECORUN features state-of-the-art casing design.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Outstandingly economical
- Improved handling in wet conditions
- Low rolling resistance
- 4D-Nano Design technology
- Optimum combination of low rolling resistance and safe, secure handling on wet roads
Wide straight and lateral grooves develop aquaplaning resistance
WET & DRY:
Narrow sipes, high-dispersion silica compound and newly formulated wet performance enhances overall wet grip
Optimized combination of low rolling resistance and wet performance
Stiffer outer shoulders enhance dry performance
More circular profile deflects more uniformly when load is applied
Rubber compound is optimized for lower internal friction, leading to less heat generation and thus advanced rolling resistance
4D-NANO DESIGN - FALKEN’S INNOVATIVE RESEARCH AND SIMULATION PROGRAM
Pioneering 4D-Nano Design technology enables our engineers to simulate the complex interactions of tyre compound components at the nano-level.
- High-end materials research technology.
- Shorter development times.
- Simulation of energy loss / heat generation.
- Development of groundbreaking tyre compounds with signifi cantly reduced rolling resistance.
- In-depth analysis of changes in tyre compound composition throughout tyre life.
Falken tyres with the ECORUN label feature reduced rolling resistance. By reducing energy loss through friction, they save on fuel consumption - good for the environment, and good for your budget.